Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pictures along the journey...


Our dive team got to dive in... "interesting" water conditions...


Me and one of my patient's families! N'Falie, Raymond, and Raymond's daughter, Rachel!


Me and my little babies! Gladys and Asthma (or "Baby-doll" as we nurses have nick-named her).


Me and Timo with Gladys! (She's John's little sister who was saying my name by the time they left the Hope Center). My "daughter" as all the day volunteers called her.


A couple of our 8-plate girls, Fanta and Blessing(Mariama)!


Visiting their whole family in Bo, Sierra Leone! :)


Our last groupie get-together for dinner at Mamba Point before we left!


Timo and Fanta- the SWEETEST picture!


Fanta and I! Awww... what an angel!


On the way to our plane at the Freetown Airport.


Goodbye Sierra Leone!

No comments:

Post a Comment